Am ajuns acasÄƒ pe la ora 22. PÃ¢nÄƒ acum (1:35) am citit tot feed-ul (196 articole pe blog-uri, 32 ÅŸtiri, 11 articole pentru blog-uri). Am vÄƒzut o chestie care mi-a plÄƒcut. Un joc.
Cum se joacÄƒ? Se acceseazÄƒ Google, ÅŸi se cautÄƒ “<numele tÄƒu> likes to” (cu tot cu ghilimele), ÅŸi se pun pe blog primele 10 rezultate (sau dacÄƒ nu ai blog, mÄƒcar aÅŸa, de distracÅ£ie).
IatÄƒ rezultatele cÄƒutÄƒrii, pentru “vlad likes to”
- Vlad likes to take long walks on the beach, dance. (true)
- Vlad likes to stay up late and dislikes garlic. Could he really be a vampire? (true, false, don’t think so)
- Vlad likes to shoot skeet and fish. (uhm?)
- Vlad likes to surf the internet, read up on car statistics and spend time with his lovely wife, Alice. (true, false, didn’t know my future wife’s name)
- Vlad likes to snowboard or Kwame Brown is less effective than Eric Dampier. (false)
- Vlad likes to be scratched there too, but doesn’t lick. (i don’t?)
- Vlad likes to call people hypocrites – but is one of the most blatant hypocrites you will find. (false)
- Vlad likes to claim that his farting story was just a troll (maybe…)
- Vlad likes to ruffle the hair of the women he used to keep in his castle? (oh yes, now i haveÂ my castle…)
- Vlad likes to to work ….Â (the most important)